Out of School Partnership Membership Refund/Cancellation Policy
- Out of School Partnership (oosp) reserves the right to refuse/cancel a membership.
- If oosp refuses a new or renewing membership, registrants will be offered a refund.
Membership Cancellation by Participant
- Membership cancellations received within 14 days of registration may be eligible to receive a full refund less £15 service fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All benefits and incentives received by participant must be cancelled/returned to oosp.
- All refund requests must be made by the credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the member and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
These above policies apply to all oosp memberships unless otherwise noted in the corresponding materials.